The City of Summerset Services:
A security deposit, of $50.00 for residential owner, and $100.00 for renters, is collected from all customers establishing City services. Deposits are refunded to the resident following payment of their final bill. The finance office will apply the deposit to any outstanding amounts. Click here to start services.
* Billing is based on usage of the prior month; example June bill will be issued and payable in July. Once the bills are prepared, they are mailed or emailed to the customers. Bills are due no later than the 20th of each month.
* Unpaid balances will receive a $15.00 penalty and could result in notification of delinquency.
* Attention Renters! Landlords will be notified of any delinquencies. Unpaid accounts revert back to the property owner.
* Just a quick reminder: we run a report on Tuesday to inform Public Works which addresses to bypass due to their outstanding bill. This means you need to get your payment made before Monday at 2:00 p.m. otherwise your trash might not be picked up depending on your account balance.
Please contact the Finance Office (3) days prior to your moving date. Failure to do so could result in additional charges. To stop services, please call our office at (605) 718-9858, or email: email@example.com to notify us.
* We accept cash, check, money order, or credit/debit cards. Credit/debit card transactions will have a 2% processing fee.
* Payments can be mailed, hand delivered to City Hall, or for your convenience, you can use the payment drop box located in the parking lot at the municipal building.
* Automatic direct payment from a checking or savings account. To sign up for automatic payments click here.
* Online at: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/summersetsd
The City of Summerset offers a reduced rate for those properties that are vacated for 90 consecutive days. This rate is not retroactive, and an administrative fee does apply. To access our Snowbird Application, click here or call (605) 718-9858 for more information.
To establish city services, click on the "Application for Utilities" link below; complete the form and submit to the City Finance department:
To pay your bill online, click on the "Pay My Bill" link below: