The City Of Summerset Services:
A security deposit of $50.00 for residential owner & $100.00 for renters is collected from all customers establishing City services. Deposits are refunded to the resident prior to payment of their final bill. Click here to start services.
* Once the bills are prepared, they are mailed or emailed to the customers. Bills are due 20 days after mailing.
* Unpaid balances will receive a $15.00 penalty and could result in notification of delinquency.
* Attention Renters! Landlords will be notified of any delinquencies. Unpaid accounts revert back to the property owner.
Please contact the Finance Office (3) days prior to your moving date. Failure to do so could result in additional charges. To stop services, please call our office at 718-9858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
* We accept cash, check, credit/debit cards or money order
* Payments can be mailed, delivered to City Hall or in the payment drop box located in the parking lot
* Automatic direct payment from a checking or savings account. To sign up for automatic payments click here.
* Online at: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/summersetsd
The City of Summerset offers a reduced rate for those properties that are vacated for 60 consecutive days. This rate is not retroactive and an administrative fee does apply. To access our snowbird application click here or call 718-9858 for more information.
To Submit An Application Complete The Form Below: Click Below To Pay Your Bill: